Pricing & Reservations
Before You Reserve
Please check with your rental property management to see if they allow Street Legal Golf Carts.
We accept all Major Credit Cards from USA and Canada (no debit cards please): VISA, MC, DISC, AMEX.
|3-Days||5-Days||Weekly||1 Month or Longer|
|Evolution 4-Passenger Classic|
Street Legal Cart
|Call for Pricing, Availability, and Specials – 941-822-2147|
|Evolution 6-Passenger Classic|
Street Legal Cart
|Call for Pricing, Availability, and Specials – 941-822-2147|
|Non Street Legal||Not available||Not available||$225|
Call for Availability
Call for Availability
Pricing includes FREE Delivery/Pick-up to these local areas:
• Englewood • Nokomis • North Port• Osprey • Sarasota
• Siesta Key • Venice • Wellen Park (Venice/North Port)
Please call our office for more pricing on other delivery/pick-up areas.
*Prices are subject to change. Most of our carts are custom wrapped. If not, we cannot guarantee the color of the LSV golf cart upon rental.
Pricing does not include local sales tax.
Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions
- Definitions. “Agreement” consists of all terms and conditions found on both sides of this form, any addenda and any additional materials we provide at the time of rental. “you” or ‘your’ means the person identified as the renter on Page 1, any person signing this Agreement, any Authorized Renter and any person or organization to who charges are billed by us at its or the renter’s direction. All persons referred to as “you” or “your” are jointly and severally bound by this Agreement. “We’, “our” or “us” mans the Vehicle owner/lessor referred to on Page 1 of this Agreement. “Authorized Renter(s)” means you, the renter’s spouse, any additional renter(s) who have signed this Agreement, and any other driver authorized by the law of the state where the Vehicle is rented, provided that the person has a valid driver’s license and is at least 22 years of age, unless the law of the state where the Vehicle is rented requires otherwise. “Vehicle” includes the automobile identified in this Agreement and any substitute, and all its tires, tools, accessories, equipment, keys and vehicle documents. “PDW” means Physical Damage Waiver. “Physical damage” means all damage to, or loss of, the Vehicle caused by collision or upset; it does not include damage to, or loss of, the Vehicle due to theft, vandalism, act of nature, riot or civil disturbance, hail, flood or fire. “Loss of use” means the amount calculated by multiplying the number of days/weeks/months from the date of damage to the Vehicle until it is repaired times the periodic rental rate shown on Page 1.
- Our Property. This Agreement is a contract for the rental of the Vehicle. You are not our agent. You acquire no rights other than those expressly stated in this Agreement. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR APPARENT, REFERRING TO THE VEHICLE, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR THAT THE VEHICLE IS FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. We may repossess the Vehicle at your expense without notice to you, if the Vehicle is abandoned or used in violation of law or this Agreement. You waive all recourse against us for any criminal reports of prosecutions that we take against you that arise out of your breach of this agreement.
- Prohibited Uses. The following uses of the Vehicle are prohibited and constitute material breaches of this Agreement. The Vehicle shall not be used:Rental Agreement Addendum
Rental Agreement Adendum
- This checklist is provided in conjunction with a valid rental agreement from Venice Buggies, LLC and is considered to be an addendum to the signed Rental Agreement. (“Addendum”).
- If any terms here in the Addendum conflict with the Rental Agreement, rental agreement controls, except for #3 below, which is considered specific language and controls over the age referred to in Paragraph 1 of the Rental Agreement.
- All drivers must be 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance (and have in their possession a valid driver’s license) moped license, learner’s permit, etc. are not accepted.
- Renter will also be required to provide proof of automobile insurance/ID and a copy will be kept on file.
- It is the sole responsibility of Any Authorized Renters that the cart is ready for pick up and fully charged on the last day of your rental period, at the time agreed upon with Venice Buggies.
- Any Authorized Renters and all authorized additional renters agree to confirm that all passengers are to be seated and safely belted in before the vehicle is put into motion. NO standing while the cart is in motion or when parked. Any Authorized Renters are responsible for maintaining proper weight distribution of your passengers in the LSV. Any Authorized Renters agree that NO pets are permitted in the cart.
- Any Authorized Renters agree to give the right of way to faster moving traffic when this can be done safely.
- Keep the tire pressure within 2 psi of the tire’s max psi rating. If a tire is punctured by a nail or other road debris and loses tire pressure, renter will have the tire fixed or agrees to pay Venice Buggies to fix the tire.
- Do not drive LSV on highways, roads (over 35mph), on the beach, over curbs, bike paths, or sidewalks or where vehicles or golf carts are not permitted.
- Any Authorized Renters understand that the rented LSV must be operated adhering to all normal rules of the road. Off-roading is prohibited, and any Authorized Renters are reminded to obey the Prohibition of the use of Vehicles on roads with Speed Limits in excess of 35 MPH.
- Any Authorized Renters are prohibited from wearing any kind of headset for a music playing device while driving the vehicle.
- Use of cell phone is prohibited while operating the LSV.
- DO NOT consume any alcoholic beverages while driving LSV.
- Do not leave LSV in gear or leave keys in LSV while unattended. Block LSV in and remove keys at night to prevent theft. All Authorized Renters are responsible for maintaining the proper percentage of charge (applies to electric LSV) so the vehicle can be returned to the renting location.
- Any Authorized Renters accept responsibility for any charges to their credit card for the recovery of a vehicle that was NOT able to Return to the renting location because of the following:
- Low charge (electric LSV)
- Impounded Vehicle
- Repossession of a Vehicle
- LSV operated after sunset must have lights turned on. Please respect your neighbors and the quiet hours.
- Our offices are open Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Please contact us during that time if you experience any problems that occur to or with your LSV. If any issues arise after 5 p.m., please call Venice Buggies after hour assistance phone number provided.
- Please note that the Rental Agreement has a section titled “IMPORTANT FLORIDA INSURANCE NOTICE”. It is the responsibility of any Authorized Renter to ensure not only that their insurance requirements pursuant to Section 7 of the Rental Agreement meet the necessary statutory requirements of the State of Florida, but also that the Insurance Company is aware that they are able to and are providing insurance under this policy to a vehicle licensed and driven in Florida.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of Florida (without regard to conflict of laws or similar concepts). Jurisdiction and venue shall lie, and all legal proceedings shall be brought, in Sarasota County, Florida, or in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- The parties agree that the prevailing party in any action brought with respect to or to enforce any right or remedy under this Agreement shall be entitled to recover from the other party or parties all reasonable costs and expense of any nature whatsoever incurred by the prevailing party in connection with such action, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and costs and prejudgment interest.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable under present or future laws, such provision shall be fully severable. This Agreement shall be construed and enforced as if such illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision had never compromised a part of this Agreement, shall remain in full force and effect, and shall not be affected by such illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision or by its severance from this Agreement.
- Child Seat Protection Device Section 316.613. Florida Statutes require every operator of a motor vehicle transporting a child in a passenger car, van, autocycle, or pickup truck registered in this state and operated on the highways of this state, shall if the child is 5 years of age or younger, provide the protection of the child by properly using a crash-tested, federally approved child restraint device. For children aged through 3 years, such restraint device must be separate carrier or a vehicle manufacturer’s integrated child seat. For children aged 4 through 5 years, a separate carrier, an integrated child seat, or a child booster seat may be used. For limited exceptions, see s.316.613, F.S. (As stated on vehicle registration).
- Refund/Return Policy. Cancellations must be made 10 days PRIOR to the start date of your rented street legal golf cart, otherwise, your paid rental fee or deposit is non-refundable. Canceling before the 10-day period, your rental fee or deposit will be refunded using the credit card on file. You will receive an email within a few days, depending on your credit card return/refund policies. The ‘pre-authorized’ security damage deposit amount will be canceled as well.
**Any infraction of these rules/regulations may result in a ticket, fine, and/or forfeiture of deposit and/or rental fee. We may also bill your credit card for the additional fees associated with any ticket, fine or damages to the cart resulting from failure to follow these rules pursuant to Section 8 of the Rental Agreement. Failure to return rented property or equipment upon expiration of the rental period and failure to pay all amounts due (including costs for damage to the property or equipment) are prima facie evidence of intent to defraud, punishable by a felony of the third degree in accordance with Section 812.155 of the Florida statues.